2017 CHRISTMAS TENNIS CAMP INFORMATION
Merry Christmas and welcome to our Christmas Tennis Camp! What a great way to enjoy your break with some good tennis! We offer 2 weeks of camp. Week 1 (12/26/17-12/29/17) and Week 2 (Jan 2, 2018-Jan 5, 2018).
1. College Prep (ages 10 and up): High intensity training to get you to the next level, especially for the high school kids with the season about to begin.
2. 10 & Under (ages 4 and up): Balance of tennis drills and fun activities for the up and comers and great structure for those new the game.
Half Day Camp Hours 9:00- 12:00 (drop off 8am-9am, pick up 12pm-12:30pm)
Full Day Camp Hours 9:00- 4:00 (drop off 8am-9am, pick up 4pm-5pm)
A few things to know for camp:
- Fitness activities include games such as capture the flag, man hunt, soccer, kick ball etc.
- Hydrate the night before. College Prep is high performance with intense training, fitness, and match play.
- Send your child with their bathing suit on under their clothes. They will go swimming at least once a day (weather permitting). This helps with changing time.
- Apply sunscreen to them before you drop them off and make sure they have sunscreen with them. They will need to reapply it throughout the day.
- Bring a packed lunch & snacks for them if they are staying all day. We are not able to refrigerate or heat any lunches. Lunch is also available from Clubhouse, $10 per day (paid up front).
- Every camper must BRING A WATER BOTTLE each day. It gets very hot and the campers are outside quite a bit. We have ice water on every court for them to refill their water bottles.
- Campers need to come with a towel, tennis shoes, lunch, sunscreen, hat, water bottle and a good attitude.
- Please label everything they bring. This will help our "lost and found" pile not be so full at the end of the camp.
- We will have snacks and items for sale. If you would like your child to be able to purchase items please bring money to be kept on account for them.